Lazy Ass Gourmet Sandwich
So it was 3 a.m.
I'm a nocturnal creature. Well, until semester starts. And I got really hungry. I remember watching those "heavenly Chilli Philly" commercials on Aussie telly, so I got this idea. I know it's really bo liao to post this. But trust me, it really is heavenly!
Here's how to create the "chilli philly" sandwich:
What you need:
1.White bread
2. Cream cheese. (philly cheese)
3. Life Chilli Padi Sauce. (any sweet chilli sauce will do)
4. Tabasco Sauce. (optional)
Now, just spread cream cheese on a slice of bread. Shake out a few drops of chilli sauce, then slap together two pieces to form a sandwich.


Voila! ITADA-KIMAS!!
1 comment:
i always eat bread with chilli sauce when i was dead lazy to cook! haha. now i know what it's called. so next time when someone ask me what are you having for lunch? a chilli philly. miahaha
Post a Comment