My Tribute to the Nice Guys
Haha, girls, dont feel offended!
This audioblog tribute was inspired by Charmaine's and Robin's posts about nice guys finishing last.
Do feel free to flame me. I'm ready :P
Escape into a different reality. My reality. Damn I love vague tag lines!
Haha, girls, dont feel offended!
This audioblog tribute was inspired by Charmaine's and Robin's posts about nice guys finishing last.
Do feel free to flame me. I'm ready :P
Copyright © 2007 Christopher Sim. All rights reserved. Any infringement would result in mutilation, public humiliation and perhaps decapitation. Do you get the explanation or do you need a demonstration?
2 comments:
LoL, this is pretty cool! Hope you don't mind if I link it.
Whoahh....
from ordinary blog... to an audio blog about nice guys... ahahahaha... this is getting pretty interesting...
the entire piece seems rather calm, soothing.. and peaceful... like going into a meditative state after listening for a while, ahahahhaa...
nicely done mate..
Post a Comment