Thursday, May 31, 2007

Moving on

I should have seen it coming,

I know, it was fast swift and cruel,

A heavy blow.

I'm sorry it didn't work out.

No one to blame but myself.

Hope you'll be fine again.






I took out the guitar,

and sang these lines till my fingers hurt.

I dedicate it to you.








When you're down and troubled

And you need some love and care

And nothing, nothing is going right

Close your eyes and think of me

And soon I will be there

To brighten up even the darkest night


You just call out my name

And you know wherever I am

I'll come running to see you again

Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall

All you have to do is call

And I'll be there yes I will

You've got a friend

No comments:

Copyright © 2007 Christopher Sim. All rights reserved. Any infringement would result in mutilation, public humiliation and perhaps decapitation. Do you get the explanation or do you need a demonstration?