Sunday, May 6, 2007

Everything Fades Away

I'm a bit depressed, so I wrote this song to pass the time. The chords are for guitar obviously.

And an early recording:




Everything Fades Away

V1

E A
The storm clouds gathering
B A
Little Voices telling me that
C#m B A B
The future's quit smiling back at me


E A
Joy's sitting in a prison cell
B A
Suffering's out on a long parole
C#m B A B
When will justice come on back


V2

E A
The shades of fear and hate
B A
Starts rearing its ugly head
C#m B A B
Will forgiveness cease to prevail


E A
My tongue's a lashing whip
B A
Belts out all hostility
C#m B A B
It's victims are closest to me



Pre-chorus:


F#m B
I wonder if I'll make it
F#m B
And finish this race called life





Chorus:


C#m A B
But when I'm in your presence
C#m F#m B
Everything fades away
C#m A B
You pick me up when i've fallen
F#major A
And give me hope to believe

1 comment:

pinkrollingstone said...

I do lyrics and music too but I haven't been able to play and record it all out like you have~* nice job! the beats good :) mebbe just need to add a few more instruments in the background like the piano and drums * hehe* and it'll sound professional. but yeah. not bad at all* :)

Copyright © 2007 Christopher Sim. All rights reserved. Any infringement would result in mutilation, public humiliation and perhaps decapitation. Do you get the explanation or do you need a demonstration?