Video: Me Singing?
I watched a "Music & Lyrics" a while ago, and I like it, despite it being kitschy and predictable. There was a song sang by Hugh Grant titled "Don't Write Me Off Just Yet". I really liked it, so I tried it too on my guitar. Enjoy:
Escape into a different reality. My reality. Damn I love vague tag lines!
I watched a "Music & Lyrics" a while ago, and I like it, despite it being kitschy and predictable. There was a song sang by Hugh Grant titled "Don't Write Me Off Just Yet". I really liked it, so I tried it too on my guitar. Enjoy:
Posted by chrizsim at 2:14 AM
Copyright © 2007 Christopher Sim. All rights reserved. Any infringement would result in mutilation, public humiliation and perhaps decapitation. Do you get the explanation or do you need a demonstration?
4 comments:
Chris!!!
that was awesome!
I dint know that u can sing so well >.<
aw!!!! you are so cute!! :)
you are really cute!!!!!
*giggles*
http://jedz2dmax.livejournal.com
Chris! Didn't know you posted a video of yourself singing! If I had known earlier, I would've bugged you for more videos a looooooong time ago.
So here's bugging #1:
More videos! More! More!
You sound like Jason Lo btw :)
Post a Comment