My cover of My Chemical Romance: Cancer
I just listened to a song today and I thought it was nice. Well, nice in a sad way. because it was about dying of cancer. Found the chords and tried it out on my guitar a bit...Here goes
|
On a brighter note, I had a great week following the final exam. Went out with Li Wen to check out The Gardens shopping mall in mid valley. Was nice to get to know her better as there wasn't much time for hanging around when I was in medical school. And I spent the whole of today with my relatives, many of whom I haven't met in years. I got to shop in the newly opened Pavillion mall..and it was huge and fascinating with its range of upscale brands. Had a wonderful meal at Parkroyal, and guess what? I got to choose the wine, more specifically french Sauvignon Blanc red wine. It was good :P
And I did not even fork out a single cent!
No comments:
Post a Comment